A Trusted and Patient‑Focused Mobile Health Care Clinic
PharmXhealthOne is a healthcare agency that takes pride in helping healthcare providers succeed in their fields. PharmXhealthOne focuses on 3 important factors: Results, Relationships, and Reputation. We also take the time to assess and identify the needs of our clients and our surrounding communities to facilitate better care and based on those results, PharmXhealthOne Programs are created.
Naturopathic Medicine is a primary health care system that involves the use of natural therapies and medicines to help stimulate the body’s own healing powers and maintain optimal health.
Through individualized patient care, our health care providers will treat the cause of your health issues and not just suppress any symptoms.
Clients are treated as a whole and all aspects including mental, emotional, physical and spiritual are taken into account during the process of diagnosing and developing a treatment plan. Clients are empowered and motivated to get better when they gain extra knowledge about their bodies and current health conditions.
Here at PharmXhealthOne, your family’s good health is our greatest achievement!
Book your next appointment TODAY so you and your family can take advantage of our Special Prices and get you and your family to full health. Call us at (561) 847-4654
Meet Our Providers
Dr. Rolando Alvarez, M.D, M.S Family Physician/Medical Director
Dr. Rolando Alvarez, M.D, M.S is the Medical Director for PharmXhealthOne. He is at the forefront of Age Management Medicine with exceptional expertise in bioidentical hormone replacement therapy, nutraceuticals, nutrition with easy to follow exercise. His passion for wellness and fitness has been a lifelong endeavor, with active involvement in various sports, martial arts and weightlifting. At PharmXhealthOne, he thrives in helping patients regain their youthful vitality and health by addressing the root cause of their ailments. Dr. Rolando Alvarez believes that, “THE CAUSE IS THE CURE.”
Dr. Alvarez completed his premedical studies at the University of Miami where he obtained a Bachelor of Science degree with a major in Biology and a minor in Chemistry. He continued his post-graduate studies at Barry University, obtaining a Master of Science degree with a major in Biomedical Sciences. After earning his medical degree at St. George University, he completed two years in Internal Medicine at Maricopa Medical Center and the Marshfield Clinic before obtaining his fellowship in Nuclear Medicine at the prestigious University of Michigan. While working as a Nuclear Medicine Physician at the Veterans Administration (VA) in Gainesville, Fl, he completed his certification in Age Management Medicine at the world-renowned Cenegenics Medical Institute, where he continued his training as a fellow. He has worked with various Age Management clinics, overseeing patient care and as Medical Director.
Dr. Alvarez is certified by the Age Management Medicine Education Foundation and Age Management Medicine Group. He is also board certified by the American Board of Nuclear Medicine. He is an active member of the Age Management Medicine Group, the Society of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging and the Radiological Society of North America.
Patricia Pomareda, MSN, ARNP, NP-C Family Nurse Practitioner
I am a board certified Family Nurse Practitioner with a passion to help people make the right choices for reaching their wellness goals. I received my Master’s degree from the University of Miami and am board certified through the American Association of Nurse Practitioners. Prior to that, I received my Bachelors of Science in Nursing from Nova Southeastern University, where I was a Baptist Scholar. My specialties have been in family medicine, internal medicine, urgent care and regenerative medicine. I enjoy continuing my education in Functional Medicine and Clinical Nutrition modalities. I also enjoy learning new languages, and am fluent in Spanish, Portuguese, and have a working knowledge of French and Italian.
David N. Peterson, APRN, ND Family Nurse Practitioner
David has 20+ years of experience with diagnosis and prescription treatment plans for infants, teens, adults and
geriatrics with a wide range of conditions. Graduating as an RN in 1992 from Florida International University, it only took 3 years of work inside South Florida's hospitals to convince David it was time to become a Nurse Practitioner and take (some) control of prescription healthcare. He got his Master's Degree from Florida Atlantic University as a member of the Nursing Honors Society in 1997.
Since 1996 he has specialized in "Age-ManageMent" and "Integrative Medicine". Finding his niche with "Interventional Endocrinology" David believes a big Key to our Health is bio-identical hormone replacement therapy ("HRT"). This is Rx (prescription) doses of growth hormone, testosterone, estrogen & progesterone, as well as thyroid, adrenals, and others.
Trained in Longevity Therapies by the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine, with Immunology by Russell Jaffee, PhD and Functional Medicine by Jeffrey Bland, MD, as well IV nutrition by Drs Wright & Gaby; David understands the scope of treatment involved in a regiment incorporating multiple elements of advanced, prevention-based health care. He has also prepared multiple instruction documents addressing specific patient concerns in this area of medical care.
David agrees the best strategy to promote personal health is to instill a sense of responsibility in persons for their own health. The US Public Health Service promotes the Healthy People 2010 program with emphasis on prevention, rather than just treatment, of health problems.
This is “Health-Care Focus”, not “illness focused care” It’s time for Health-Care to move beyond merely saving lives.
Darline J. Charles Medical Assistant
Darlene Jean Charles has almost a decade of experience in the medical field. She graduated with her Medical Assistant diploma from Florida Career College and has an Associate’s degree in Health Administration Services from Keiser University. Her professional experience has included specialties such as Ophthalmology, Primary Care, and Wellness medicine. She holds certifications in both phlebotomy and IV therapy. She enjoys taking care of others as well as learning about the constantly evolving field of wellness medicine.
By “personal information”, we mean information that directly identifies you, such as your name, address, or email address. In this Policy, “we” and “our” mean PharmXhealthOne, and “you” means any person who visits our website, visits our social media platforms, and during calls with you.
What Information We Collect
We collect a variety of types of information. Examples include:
- Contact information, such as your name, address, phone number, or email address;
- Purchase information, such as the items you purchase, items you have altered, or custom made (including measurements), payment method and payment information (such as debit or credit card number and information), billing and shipping address, and contact information (such as for receipts or order updates);
- Preference information, such as your contact and marketing preferences, and brand and merchandise interests;
- Profile and account information, which may include Contact, Purchase, and Preference information as well as your account password, information about favorite products, items in your online shopping cart or saved for future purchase, registry information, product review information, gift card and other information about your profile or account;
- Demographic information, which may include ZIP code, and other information about you;
How We Collect Information
We collect information on our website, when you visit our social media platforms, and during calls with you. We also obtain information from you and from third parties. For example, we collect and obtain information:
- You provide, such as when you make a purchase, when we provide you services, attend one of our events and programs, interact with a sales rep, visit or contact us, register for Reps Portal (for PharmXhealthOne reps only), Physicians Portal, or online account, participate in a contest, respond to a survey, engage in a promotional activity, register to attend an event or appointment, sign up and get involve to one of our free programs, apply for employment, or sign up for emails or marketing;
- From third parties, such as service providers that we use, analytics companies, advertising networks and cooperatives, demographic companies, third parties that provide us with information about you and the different devices you use online, and other third parties that we choose to collaborate or work with;
- From social media platforms and networks that you use in connection with our website, that share or allow you to share information with us, such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram. For example, if you use functionalities, plugins, widgets, or tools from social media platforms or networks in connection with our website (e.g., to log into an account, or to share inspiration, finds, purchases, and other content with your friends and followers on social media), we will collect the information that you share with us, or that those social media platforms or networks share with us. For more information about social media platform and network privacy practices, please review the privacy policies and settings of the social media platforms and networks that you use;
How We Use Information
We use the information that we collect to conduct our business and to provide you with the best possible products, services, and experiences. We also may combine any or all of the information that we collect or obtain. Examples of how we use information include:
- To provide you with products and services, such as to: fulfill your orders and process your payments; process, maintain and service your account(s) and memberships; and to provide you with products and services that we think you will like;
- To respond to you, such as when you: place an order; call us; make a request or inquiry; enter a contest or sweepstakes; complete a survey; or share a comment or concern;
- For personalization of your experiences with us, including to: remember your interests and preferences; customize the products and services we share with you; facilitate your interactions with our reps, track and categorize your activity and interests on our website and social media platforms, including by identifying the different devices you use; and to enrich your experience on our website;
- For marketing and advertising, such as to: send you marketing and advertising communications, to customize the marketing and advertising that we show you.
- For analytics, such as to: understand how you use our website; understand how you shop with us; determine the methods and devices used to access our website; and improve our website.
- For our business purposes, such as: to operate and improve upon our business and lawful business activities; to maintain our programs, accounts, and records; for research; to determine your satisfaction with our products and services; to detect and prevent fraud or misuse of our services; and for any other business purpose that is permitted by law;
- For legal and safety purposes, such as to: defend or protect us, our customers, you, or third parties, from harm or in legal proceedings; protect our rights; protect our security and the security of our customers, employees, and property; respond to court orders, lawsuits, subpoenas, and government requests; address legal and regulatory compliance; and notify you of product recalls or safety issues.
How We Share Information
In general, we do not share personal information about you with third parties for third party marketing or advertising purposes. We do share personal information with third parties for other purposes. For example, we share personal information with:
- Third parties and service providers that provide products or services to us, that help us market or advertise to you (including co-branded marketing and advertising), or that provide products or services to you. We may use third parties or service providers to perform any of the actions or activities allowed under this Policy;
- Additional third parties such as law enforcement, government entities, courts, or other third parties as required or allowed by applicable law, such as for the legal and safety purposes described under the “How We Use Information” Section above, or otherwise to help prevent harm or fraud to us, you, our customers, or other third parties. We also may share personal information with third parties upon your request or with your approval, though we may not be able to accommodate all requests.
Your Choices and Access Requests
We strive to offer you with choices about how personal information is used and shared. Your choices include:
- Social Media Platforms and Networks. We encourage you to review your privacy options and settings with the social media platforms and networks you use to understand what choices you have about sharing information from those platforms and networks with us.
Security and Fraud
We take steps to help protect the confidentiality and security of personal information you share with us through our website or our social media platform. In general, information transmitted through the Internet may not be perfectly secure, and we are unable to guarantee the security of your personal information.
We encourage you to take steps to help protect the confidentiality and security of your account and personal information, including by doing the following:
- Installing the latest security updates and anti-virus software on your computer to help prevent malware and viruses;
- Using complex passwords (a minimum of 7 alpha/numeric cAsE sEnsitive characters);
- Not using the same password on more than one website;
- Not sharing your password with others;
- Password protecting your computer and mobile device; and
- Sign out/log off of website sessions so that your session is closed, especially when using a public computer.
You may come in contact with websites, emails or texts that try to lure you into providing personal information with an offer such as a PharmXhealthOne Gift Card. PharmXhealthOne does not sponsor or endorse these offers. If you become aware of any potentially fraudulent activity on a website or in an email or text, please forward the information to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (888) 387-7218 so that we can follow up.
If you have questions about this Policy or our privacy practices, please contact us at:
If you're not comfortable shopping online (and would prefer to make your purchase via telephone), just give us a call at (561) 208-3970. Our Customer Service representatives will be happy to assist you.
Updates to This Policy
We may make changes to this Policy, and may apply any changes to information previously collected, as permitted by law. When we make material changes to this Policy, we will notify you by posting the updated Policy on our website, and we will update the effective date at the end of this Policy.
This Policy is effective August 25, 2017